HELLOOOOOOOO

July 05, 2013

woahhh its been a very very very very long time since i last posting here and the last thing i've posted was about our research. so much happened since then.

i'll tell you some shorter version of what happened since then. as for our research, it was the same as before. nothing changes. kinda sad that nothing happened but ngehh since our result was 0 (0 is still a number and a result okay) we presented it to the panels and most of them seem to agree with us but kinda sad we didnt have anything from that. well not just you panels, we were a bit disappointed with that but hehh thats what we get. so yeah.

at the same time, Mr S was trying to be more than friends me. it was fine at first but during our semester break got me thinking that i dont want to lead him on. nothing good comes from me. i mean i DO care for him but because i care was why i did that and we haven't talk to each other ever since. same goes when we're in class. he keeps ignoring me but its okay. its my fault for doing so. i just hope that he's okay.

not just that happened, our house got robbed. we lost so much including my laptop and the one i'm using right now is a new one (thanks for it dad! love you). it was hectic that day. lots of police officers came to our house. even the CSI department came. WTF? then i've to make a report at Alam Mesra Police Station and later that afternoon, i met the police inspector officer because he wanted me to sign stuff and i do remember when we got home, i fell asleep directly with my jeans and shirt I'm using. well except for my hijab tho haha. plus, they still havent found the thieves yet sigh. but i guess its okay. as long as none of us were hurt. I'm really glad they didn't :)

on the 3rd of July, i've finally became an aunt on my mother's side! my cousin's wife delivered a baby boy named Muhammad Adam Ziqry. still haven't met him yet but looking at the photos i've received from whatsapp, he looks adorable! our very first nephew. oh and now my other cousin's wife is on due and she's in the hospital now. ooh! two babies in a month! yeayyy! i love babies and i can't wait to have my own :D but still, study came first. plus, i've no one to be married to if i want. so yeahh sad life haha

anywhore, i think im gonna post more here since im attending my MUET writing, reading and listening test this 20th July and need to polish my writings. its been a long time since i last write a proper essay. so if you're reading them, sorry to bore you x(

i guess thats all for now. will post some if i remember what have happened in the past few months :)

mina x


You Might Also Like

0 comments