The Syrena Legend: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

July 23, 2013

Hello lovely people who reads my pointless blog :P 


So I've just started reading this book last night around 11pm or so and guess who didnt sleep and get a headache in the morning? Hah 

This book is sooo good I've finished reading it this afternoon and I was devastated because I don't want it to end. Plus they leave me hanging and I don't like that. But thank god it has a sequel tho even it still doesn't arrived at my place yet. Can't wait for that :D

Btw this book is awesome because its about what we humans called it mermaids but in this book it's known as syrena. The difference between them is that mermaids have colourful scaly fin while the syrena's fin looks more like a shark/dolphin velvety grey fin. Besides its about mermaids and I love mermaids. 

The story line is good too. There's not much flowery words and its romantic and cute and adorable! Haha but at first it reminds me of this one book I had about fallen angels(?)...I didn't remember the title but it really reminds me of that other book. To be honest I was enjoying every word I read and the imagination i had in my head. It's awesome. Like seriously. 

*yawn* getting sleepy over here so I'm just gonna put good night message here and leave this sort of hanging. Good night! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments