This is cute :3

July 28, 2013

Apple: What's your favourite fruit? 
Durian!

Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
lots of 5SOS and Alone by Sleeping With Sirens

Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
Tea

Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story.

English: How many languages can you speak?
3. Malay English and Deutsch. A bit of Korean and Japanese too. 

Fear: Tell us three fears.
Fear of failing in everything I do. Fear of being not good enough. Fear of disappointing my parents. 

Game: What was the last board game you played?
I think probably chess? I don't know. Haven't play a board game for a very long time.

Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
Ooh ooh! My favourite question! It's Of Poseidon by Anna Banks and it is amazinggg!!! I love it :D

Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
Sadly, yes. Once. 

Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
*mentally doing that but actually still sitting on my bed. Hah*

Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
Hmm this is hard because I really love Bill Kaulitz, Niall Horan, Ashton Irwin etc etc. can't choose one. Sorry.

Love: Do you believe in marriage?
Yes! 

Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
First thing first, keep some of them in the bank for future use and save another some for concert tickets. Then take my family for hajj. Then shopping!!!! :D

Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
Me disobeying them. Me dying my hair but I'm such a rebel haha. Me piercing my body.

Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
Fix my relationship with certain someone.

Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.

Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
To be honest, i dont read blogs much but i love being up to date with KlaireDeLys. So that will be just one.

Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
The Little Mermaid! My favourite!! :D then Sleeping beauty and Mulan.

Star-sign: When's your birthday?
7th July 1992. I'm a Cancer the Crab :)

Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
I want to be a professional doctor who can deal with a lot of pressure, able to speak tons of language, good with guitars and photographing. 

Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
Sadly no. But if love to :)

Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
Depends on the season. When it's the Olympic season, I'd watch sports a lot. Only during that time though haha. As for playing, I only play bowl. 

Word: Write out your favourite word and why.
Believe because once you believe you do it, everything is possible no matter what people say :)

Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
Yes. Guitars

Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
Purple, black, white, silver.

Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
The Wolf! :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments