different taste

July 19, 2013

hello! so yeah here i am with lots of papers and some English related books which includes some old idioms, a book that i just finished reading (oh and its very good! made me emotional) and the English-English dictionary around me. well this is due to my MUET reading, writing and listening test tomorrow. woohoo! *note the sarcasm* to be honest i've actually "almost" forgot that we had the test this Saturday mainly because of the lots and lots of reports, project proposal and assignments we had and i'm afraid of it because i'm not that prepared yet..? i don't know. but anywhore, wish me the best for this test! :D

as the title said, we all know different people have their own different taste and because of that you should't judge them. i see this happens a lot and not just to me but other people as well. i used to "care" about all those things people said about me even if i said that i don't really care but then up to the point i don't even care anymore. that's when i learned to shut everything off because i really like what i like and/or love to do now and i can't change those to do just to satisfy your likeness. yes i'm very well aware of my weird liking and loving stuff that's looks scary and dark and weirdness shizz but hey they're pretty much beautiful to me. in short, i like dark things but that doesn't mean i don't like cute and girly(?)ish stuff. its just that the dark beautiful things are more my kind of thing and that what makes me, me.

anywitches, i know some may noticed that the type of music i really love is alternative pop rock or anything that basically has guitars and drums in it and sometimes may seem out of control, the music i mean, but how about try and have a listen of what the lyrics have to say. yeah i support the idea of expressing your feelings through songs because i much prefer it that way than have to talk about it to people and if i do talk about it, you're a lucky person then because i'm not much of a talkative type of person unless I'm that close to you. so most of the songs i listen to are very much close to what and how i feel and honestly? you'll know me just by listening to my playlist. seriously. mostly of who i am inside.

in terms of clothes, i'm more to the hoodie, shirt, jeans and shoes kind of girl and even my lecturer said i m a tomboy because he rarely saw me wearing sandals but even if i do he didn't noticed it anyway haha but i do wear dresses and other girlish stuff as well. owned a lot of them actually but never had the courage to wear them but recently i'm trying to change that because it would be such a waste if i don't wear them. so yeah being a bit girly this second half of the year. as for makeups, to be honest i'm actually wearing them a lot these days, and when i say a lot i meant just bb cream/foundation/base makeup with face powder and some eyeliner and mascara with either lip tint or lip balm(?), because i have lots of them *thanks to my mum for lending them to me* so i'm trying to use them up. i may look bold wearing them but HAH internally its like bomb of uncertainties. something like "am i okay with this shizz?""my god why did i wear this" etc etc but then remember the 'i dont care part'? yeah that is much stronger than the bomb. so i don't really care if i look weird or something. i'm accepting that weirdness is me.

Self Fact: yes i'm not weird

before i go, just wanted you to know that i made this a long time ago...
NOT! HAHA


mina x


You Might Also Like

0 comments