one more

November 03, 2010

yes! one more paper to go and it is Biology!! yeay!! can't wait to go home. i miss home. i miss my family. i miss my bed. i miss my room. lol. and i can't wait to continue my fan fic. *cheering*

well about physics, i'm mostly not satisfied with. probably some of the students problem where you totally understood the question but forget the damn fucking formula. yeah. i guess some of you experience the damn thing. *sigh* but so far, i could answer all mostly all the question.

and now i'm hoping i could get 3.00 pointer and above to get promoted to diploma. i don't want to be on pre-science part 2. it would be really hard cuz that course is the same as degree in science and that is fucking hard! i don't want that. so hopefully i'll got promoted to diploma in science which is what i applied for. i planned to finish my studies until degree here in UiTM cuz the time interval would be much more shorter. then i'll apply my studies into medics cuz thats what i love and what i wanna be.

hopefully god is with me all the time guiding me through to be a successful doctor in the future. so yeah, wish me luck and pray for me that i'll manage to get through this pre-science :) thanks

love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments