just found my OLD blog

November 12, 2010

LOL! i found my freaking OLD blog through Google. i searched "Meena Kaulitz" cuz my vrother said he saw pics of me there. so i check it out and found my formspring, twitter, myspace and finally my old blog's pic. i was LMAO right after i saw my so unused blog. i actually forgot the e-mail and of course the password and that's why i can't do nothing with it. so yeah. i went to check out the blog and found something i ... something i used to - i can't find the right words. haha silly me. it was just about some kid i used to date and said how far apart are we and all lovey dovey. but yeah that was past. seriously past. he's such a jerk. so totally forget bout him. go take a look here -> http://meanachynta.blogspot.com

past is too funny for me. wish i never did some of the things ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments