Something I Don't ...

November 11, 2010

wear :D yes. something i don't usually wear. bought this in hostel. someone sold it with a quite nice price. she has good tastes on shawls too. so this was one of the shawls i bought from her. something simple, i think :) will buy more soon and definitely NOT cotton. i don't know the name but i much prefer to wear the non-cotton shawl cuz its easier to handle  



play. yes. something i don't play. i never ever intended to play it until i was hunger for games and ask my best friend what game should i play and she said for online, of course Audition cuz she's an Audition addicter. i think. cuz she played Audition a lot. and i did try to play it just about 2 hours ago. lol. i'm still a newbie compares to her but thanks to her, i know most of the stuff without me trying to find what to do. she tought me well and she ask me to practice tomorrow where she got school and i got nothing to do besides helping out my mom with home work. it was fun and enjoyed it very much! :D thank you Wani!! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments