two more to go.. + my fan fiction + vote!

October 30, 2010

so yeah. done with Bel, Maths and now Chemistry. Physics will be next and right after that Biology. so far i've been doing very well. i'm glad with that. thanks to god for lending me the strength and knowledge to answer all of the questions so far. cant wait for my finals to finish. i wanna go home so badly. i miss my family, my teddy, my room and everything. i miss everything.

oh yeah besides, i've been doing my own fan fiction. still in process though. will have to wait for that. well mostly its about a new kid who's name is Mina (yeah, that's my name. lol. can't think of a better name. so i used mine xD) came to this new town. she keeps on moving and moving until she's bored of having new friends, tired of new places. and now she's hoping that she'll not move again. other than that, there were this gorgeous twins, as you all know Bill and Tom, who was staying in the same class with her and people keep saying that the twins are something that she never imagined. well she'll never believe it until she really sees it front of her eyes and heard by herself. so she tried to be friends with the twins to discover the mysteries about them. okay, that's all i have to say. no more further explanation. just wait and read ^^ hope you'll like it.

and don't forget to 
VOTE FOR TOKIO HOTEL!!! 
just click 'Vote' on the page. every vote really means a lot to me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments