My Last Days at Hostel

November 11, 2010

okay i missed my hostel room so much cuz i have (mostly) everything in it >.< besides, i from there i met people i never knew (except for Naziey. i knew her but not that much) and became good friends. specially Naziey, Kak Rini, Kak Idang and Kak Ila. i missed them already. there are some pics of them but they're not wearing their 'tudung' so i'm not gonna upload it. i'm diff to them. i wear tudung but i dont know why, i sometimes still love to post my pic without it. but i'm starting too. specially my facebook :)


well back to where i wanted to tell you guys. here are some pics before i moved out from my room. it was taken 2days before it. (yeah i pack my stuff early cuz i cant wait to go home!)









i have way TOO much stuff!!! (note to self : do not bring a lot of stuff!) and here are some memorable pic before i left :)







 sorry i didn't rotate this pic.



this too =.=

all of that pics were taken because my fellow sisters who were going to have their Law exam and this was what happened when they're so stressed out. lol xD its funny when i remember the good times with them :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments