Sandakan Mari!!

November 11, 2010

okay. i was back from hostel to my home where all my stuff are still unpacked, my parents said that we have to go to my grandpa's cuz he's sick. and i thought the we were going at the evening but then my mom came to me and said that our flight will be in the morning and was like "whaaaa????? morning??? flight??? but i just got back home T,T" then my mom said "yeah, go pack your stuff. we have a flight to catch tomorrow morning". i was like oh my gosh~ i'm freaking tired but still, i have books to keep me company (thanks to my genius brain i bought some books to read after the final examination. yeay!)


everything was all perfectly fine - except for the tiring eyes. as i read my Vampire Kisses novel, my sister keeps bugging me to play with her. gosh! i'm reading. can't she see that. she keep saying "play with me" "you're not playing with me" "i've got peanuts!" and "it fell!" in irish kind of way. and yes i keep focusing on my book. didn't even mind with her. right after we arrived, my aunt came and pick us all. we went for breakfast and stuff and FINALLY got back to my grandpa's. 

as soon as we arrived, we went to (me and my sis to be exact) were taking our bags to our room without the guys help. (gee thanks) they just look at us and smiled. not to be rude but hello, two girls with two huge bags on their hand? cant they help? *sigh* okay then we (me and my sis) went to see my grandpa in his room. damn he look skinny but much more healthier than before we came to visit him. so yeah. and i noticed something. his hair was black. well mostly. lol. we mostly spent our time in our room, kitchen and toilet. never did watch tv. in my case, i have a book to read. 

so days passing by, then it was time to get back home! damn i think i was the most happiest kid in the world at that time xD cuz all i wanna do at home is to stay in my bed in my room and sleep. well i managed to that for 2 days but the 3rd day, my mom was nagging and threatens me with the whole no-onlining thing =.= damn. okay we got back to KK and my dad came pick us up. (oh gosh i missed him!) and as soon as we were on the car my dad said he was going to take us for lunch and another happy girly girl moment came between me and my sis. my dad said we were going lunch at Little Italy. my favorite restaurant ever!!!!! :D oh i love my dad. always know what i'd like.

before that, he drove us to the bank cuz he have something to do there with my mom. don't even care what they do but he wanted us to take care of the car with me in charged. so yeah, what the heck. its just a car. what else could go problem. but as some of you might know that beside the Standard Charted bank (in front of Suria KK) there's this (sort of) antique building with lots of graffities and cool painting and stuff. who could ever resist a building like that. so my sis and lil bro persuade me to go to the building with them. and i did. i took my dad's car key out of the ignition and set off to the deserted builing and here are the results :




there were lots more cool walls to take pic but my dad suddenly came to his car with a panicked face. i lol-ed at him hard and shouting we're here. and after that Lunch Was Served! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments