OhMyGOTT!!!

October 12, 2010

*girl scream* okay. today i met my dearest friend, Ghazali at 1B!! i'm so happy!! i missed him so much!! his my one and only true friend like forever~ i love him! as friends. not as something more okay? his like a big brother to me. we've keep in contact since i'm in form1 until now - where i'm here in uitm and he is in uni curtin Perth. he's just amazing. i forgot that he's back here in town for nearly two weeks. dammit! how should i forgot that. huh. and he'll be back to Perth this end of month where i'm sitting for my final exam and he's starting his new semester in architecture. and the best thing about today is... he bought me a dozen of Big Apple donuts which i thought he was letting me choose those donuts for him but it was exactly for me! before that, i met him by accident actually. me and my friends was on our way to Harris to buy some examination pads. i really need that. okay back to the part where we were in Big Apples, he let me choose those donuts and he gave me all the dozen donuts!! oh gott! i was so happy! i cant stop smiling at that time. damn! it was really obvious that i was that happy. lol. then after that, we depart. i go my own way with my friends and he go somewhere i dont know. but then, when my classmates said that we had Bel speaking test today, we hurried back to the front door to find a bus to send us back to hostel. but damn! there was no bus that will go into our campus. so later that, i tried to contact him again and asked him whether he could send us home or not. as i guessed, he will but it comes with a price. RM15 per person. and was like DAMMIT! are you for real?? then he said he was joking. thanks god for that cuz i dont have that kind of money after shopping lots of stuff. huh. so he said that we'll meet at the parking lot where he parked his car. i was so happy that this was the first time ever i'm so closed to him cuz we only text for nearly 6 years. yes i'm friends with him for 6years. he's a good friend and the one that i'll never forget. so today was the first time he bought me something and sit in the same car where he send me and my friends directly to class. it's in the good way feeling. i love him as my brother and nothing more than that. so yeah. for me, i'll never ever forget this day. its something special <3 :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments