For those ...

October 10, 2010

who really don't know what a Formspring is, its a some kind of a site where you let people ask you questions and then you answered them. i have the section on the left where it says 'Ask Me Anything Box'. its the widget i used from the site to promote. well its kinda awesome cos people will ask you something silly and sometimes ridiculous. so i had fun answering them.

btw, the questions that were posted on my blog was the questions that only SOME i picked to put on my blog. not all the question i let it to be here.


you can try by making your own personal question box and post it any sites that's supports HTML code.
> > > www.formspring.me < < <

or you can ask anything to me here
> > > www.formspring.me/MeenaKaulitz < < <

You Might Also Like

0 comments