MY FACEBOOK SKIN! Thank you @Sofia_Humanoid for this ^^

October 02, 2010

LOOK AT MY SEXY FACEBOOK SKIN!!! OHMIGOD!!!! 
*fan girl scream & faints*


isn't it sexy? ^^ i really love it. they're were lots of facebook skin from the site Sofia gave it to me. it even have lots of tumblr skin. i'll do that after i finish doing my assignments (i was supposed to be doing that right now & not blogging >.<) you can have your own facebook skin by clicking HERE. there are hundreds and hundreds of skin on that site. and it took me sometime to find this skin. my favorite band ever! :D
oh yeah and if you all are wondering what browser i'm using, i'm using Flock instead of Chrome. Flock is best used for Twitter and Facebook users. and so does for those who has a YouTube account. My BFF recommended it to me bout it (thank you Wani!)

>> Facebook Skin <<

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

and this is what my tumblr's dashboard look like ^^ isn't it cute? <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments