Russian Chocolate Bars & Alamesra

December 12, 2011

ha..ha..ha..ha..haaaiiiiii~~~ xP lol 
haha i'm in the mood to use some colorful fonts. well not really but i might add some colors tonight. 

okay today seems like our lazy day cuz its Monday. we were like tired all the time minus when we're eating. so our class for today was only CTU but still it was like we didn't have any class at all. for our Maths class was canceled and BEL... our lecturer wanted us to find some articles for our topics at the library buuuuuut~ for my group? i'm not sure cuz Ina said Najib wanted to find it alone or something like that. heyy what's the use of your group member dude? since my friends have their chemistry class at 1200, we decided that we should go to the library to pass our time. due to many students were using the library's PC, some of us decided we should search for books due to our CTU project but it end up Fatyn, Ewa, Ika and me stayed on the sofa at the something-TV corner. we watched our Yang Di Pertuan Agong and his queen saying goodbye to us Malaysians. well we didn't hear them talking but they do kawad thing and move on. so now, we are Agong-less. haha! not really. but we have to wait for this new Agong to be 'ditabalkan' but for the time being we're definitely Agong-less. after the show was finished, all of us - minus Izza & Zera - went back to BAB for their class while me, i'm going to meet my chemistry lecturer to discuss some stuff.

after everything was ended, we went back to hostel and i was staying at Fatyn's and Pika's room. i was getting ready to sleep with fatyn but before that i wanted to go to the toilet and so i did. but the tragic moment was when i suddenly fell on the slippery toilet floor - bum first - after i washed my legs and face. i was laying on the floor with a very blur mind because it happened in seconds. at the same time, there was this mad looking girl was washing her dishes and i fell when she was going back to her room. she turned and asked me "Are you okay?" and the amazing thing was she didn't laugh. she came to me, help me out and said go wash it. instantly, i said "okay" and washed my feet. trying to hide my awkwardness, i keep saying okay, okay, and okay. oh damn! only God knows. my leg, my bum and my back was hurt. but i keep on walking and steadily saying i'm fine. it was the first time ever me, Siti Aminah P, fell on the toilet floor. it was really embarrassing  but still i went to take a nap soundly.

a few hours later, i woke up because fatyn and pika was already awake and the weather was really making me to sleep again because it's raining. aaahh~ the coolness of the rain, the wind, the pillow that keeps saying "come back to sleep meena~" it was very tempting you know. but because we have a small meeting with Ms. Ros, i stand and went to look some foods. lol. i was really hungry. so i asked pika if i can have some biscuits to eat. after eating, i went to the toilet carefully this time and washed my face. i get ready and tiredly we went to the koperasi to buy some buns and drinks to freshen myself. when we arrived at Ms. Ros's office, i found this!


some Russian chocolate bars i guess. these was the second stuff i saw on the shelf right after i saw her books and perfumes. her office was very welcoming and cheerful like herself. she's nice and very smart. lol. thats's why she's a lecturer. right after that, ABC came out of no where. so we decided to go eat some ABC at Alamesra.




the last pic was our food. it was fun but sadly, zera and yuery was not with us.

p.s: i'm sorry for my style of doing this post because my mind was tired but i really want to post this. so i'm trully sorry about that >.<

You Might Also Like

0 comments