roots hairs?

December 08, 2011

kyaa~ it's been a while since I last posting any entries >.< it's all because of internet connection that I have to wait patiently (not). okay, here i am to tell you that my life is getting more. . . how do you say less boring but boring at the same time? well i'm fine with classes, assignments and other Uni's stuff but i'm kinda grounded for this semester. like right now i usually can go wherever i want like watching movies with my friends, shopping and stuff but now i can't cuz i have to stay in the house. no matter what. it's like i'm promising to my dad that i will never leave the house. sounds like i might runaway or something. lol.

anyway, i was supposed to be searching about root hairs' point origin and pattern of maturation but instead i'm doing this right now (Izza jgn marah ah :p) i did googled about it but i found a lot of something-plants-with-roots articles. and wiki isn't helping me either. dang. how can i find stuff like that. and the other things that's keeping me away from finding it are my cough and sneezing. yes, i sneeze a lot today. it's been a while since i last got a flu :D

oh yes! other than that, . . . . . . . . . .  FTISLAND is making me downloading all the videos i see in YouTube. so yup, after another one was done, i opened another and it never ends!! oh i forgot to tell you that i'm officially a fan of them at the end Oct 2011! it was Lee Hongki first that made me fall in love with them. but then, i mean now, i'm in love with all the five of them. and my long time Korean/Japanese understanding is back! haha. i learned Japanese long time ago because of animes. i used to watched a lot of animes. then i stop for about 2 years and now i'm continuing to watch them again. it's hard to resist their story and the beautiful animes. Korean, due to my family's interest in Korean long time ago and some of them still interested in it, so yup, i kinda understand a little bit of Korean. but now, i really want to learn the their handwriting or Hangul. i've been scribbling hangul a lot these days but still i don't know what they're saying. lol. what's the point of writing it when you don't understand a thing?

like always, i'm interested with photography and by photography, there's always a camera or an app for my iPod. now, i freakishly wanted to but a polaroid camera or to those who don't know what is is, it's an instant camera. i've been wanting it for so long but these past few weeks the 'wanting' is getting bigger. and when i found out that Fatyn bought one of them and much more cheaper, i just can't wait to have my own! so now, i'm saving up my money to buy the cute probably white/pink which is the same as Fatyn's or all white :D gosh, talking about it makes me even more excited to have my hands over it >.<


You Might Also Like

0 comments