First tutoring class

December 13, 2011

Oh god.. I'm not sure how to say this but my first tutoring class was crazy!! It was awkwardly silent at first. Izza and me were just sitting around and trying to understand the question paper. Oh and I forgot to say that we're late for our first tutor session.

Suddenly, Mdm Hasmiah called me and ask where am I. I said I'm at home and I heard she gasped and said "did you know you guys got class today?" and I answered her honestly "no". She was like "you got class today. They're waiting for you. Can you come?" so I said "okay but I have to get ready first" and she was like "okay and tell your friends about your class tonight". Can you imagine that I was using my towel as a skirt and I hurriedly took any shirt and pants that I found while calling Ewa and Izza but Izza was the only who's answering and told her about it while I was in the toilet doing some business. I ran to find any tudung that I can wear and bring some math-needed stuff. The driving part was crazy too. Too much drifting and speeding to pick up Izza, Ewa & sherry. It was funny when I found out my tudung was dirty when Mdm Hasmiah briefed us about class & attendance. Then she gave us the answer sheet and let us get inside. So I was with Izza and when we entered the class, it was totally awkward for us because it was our first time doing this.

Both of us went directly to the (omg I just fell on the stairs while I'm typing this post on my iPod -.-' what's with me with falling these days?) red chair and sat quietly. Whispering to wag other whether we should introduce ourselves or not. In the end, none.

Then the moment came when they said that at 9pm we need to discuss the answer. Since Izza was so ashamed, I was the one who write everything on the board. Izza was the brain. Whenever the students asked something, I asked her and use her words to elaborate easily for them to understand. I'm sort of the translator then. By the way, I really wanna thank Sherry and Ewa for every question that I asked the and they help us out when we really need them.

After I was done giving the the answers, it was time for Q&A. They asked us related question at first and we answered them as closely related as possible. Then, when there was no question to asked, they asked about ourselves. Me first of course because Izza was on the phone with her smurf. So I was the victim for a few minutes. They asked how old am I and they were very shocked to know that I'm 19. Then they asked why am I mentoring them? Am I on the dean list? *crashing and boom sound* i said someday I will I guess. They asked me a lot you know. Some are crazy questions, some they really want to know. I guess it's a good thing they're crazy because it's easy to talk to them.

Tonight was enjoying and right now... Let me enjoy my food ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments