Is it illegal?

December 11, 2011

A few minutes ago, I was staring at the screen of my lappy clicking at the links given to download all the dramas that I wanted to watch and at the same time I was thinking. Is this the right thing to do? Would I get caught? But hey, no one cares because it's free. Haha. So yup, I know it's illegal to do that but I'll buy the DVDs when I found them. I just wanted to keep it on my lappy.

Oh yeah. And because of the videos that is increasing rapidly, I've decided to buy an external hard disk for me to keep my precious videos and softwares that I love. It'll took sometime to buy one because not only I'm saving up my money to buy this and a polaroid camera, I'm also waiting for the PC fair because it's way more cheaper to buy one at times like that. Hee *innocent face & smile o:)

So yeah right now I need to get some beauty sleep for my module this upcoming morning and wake up early. Later y'all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments