confession of my unreadable heart

December 20, 2011

before i start saying anything, i wanted to say sorry to the person i'm talking about. i'm not sure whether that person would read this or not but i hope that person would understand a little bit about me.

uh... damn i don't know how to start this. em actually, deep in my deepest and most darkest heart, i like you. i wanted to talk to you like i always do. but due to personal reason, i'm actually avoiding you because i don't want to give you hope. but still, i'll always try my best to talk to you. bit by bit.

a little about me is that i can be close to guys if i never know their real feelings towards me. i'll play with them, talk to them, argue with them etc. etc. because the more i know about it, the more hard it would be for me to talk to you unless you talk to me first. same goes to texting. i never text a person unless i have to.

anyway, i'm gonna write it short because i'm out of ideas right after something happened a moment ago. i think i'm gonna shout it out hoping you would hear this. lol okay.. ready..

DEAR ___________,
ACTUALLY I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU BUT I DON'T WANT TO SHOW IT BECAUSE I AM __________ TO __________. BUT SINCE YOU ___________ ME, I GUESS THAT WAS FOR THE BEST THEN. I HOPE YOU'RE DOING FINE WITH YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. THANK YOU AND I'M SORRY!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQyFZ68sTo

    ReplyDelete