What is the most embarrassing thing you've done?

December 11, 2010

well my mom brought me to this shop and they have a sale there. so my mom was just checking around for something that she could buy. so when she did some looking, i found this scarfs that are pretty and damn comfortable. there was a tag there said '50% discount'. so i was like 'wow! i'm gonna buy these!' i said that without looking at the price. i was pretty much confident to bring those scarfs to the cashier but then my sister said 'sis, are you sure you're gonna buy those?' and i said 'yeah. why? its cheap. dont you want one?' my sister said 'i think you better look at the price' and i did and the prices was around 100 something. so i said 'yeah?why?its got 50% discount' then the promoter went back to where the scarfs i've taken it and she said 'oh sorry. this tag was supposed to be here' then she put the tag near the bunch of singlets and i said 'wait, so the singlets are the one with 50% thing?' 'yeah. these scarfs are new arrivals' i tried to remember how much money i have and i think it was 50 something. and after that, i smiled at my sis and took those scarfs back to the racks and get out of the store. i pretend it was like nothing ever happened. and brought my brother to walk away from the store cuz i'm damned embarrassed. i never went to that shop AGAIN. sigh

You Might Also Like

0 comments