headache

December 12, 2010

last night, i was just messing around with Omegle. well i was hoping it could make my head less ache. i've been sleeping for hours right after our trip to Beaufort to see my dad's land. it was a long way and i only sleep for an hour and a half. my dad woke me up on 5:30am and i sleep around 3 something. sigh.

okay back to the 14 year old girl. at first she said about bad fathers like raping their children and stuff. but then when she ask me how old i am. so i said i'm 18 and she said she's 14. at first i didn't know she's a girl but by the way she say stuff, i'm pretty sure she's a girl. so i said to her that i take it she's a girl and i'm not surprised when she said. yes.

then suddenly out of no where, she wanted me to fuck her. and i was like WHAA??? she thought i was an 18 year old guy who comes to that Omegle thing to fuck someone. hell NO! i'm a girl for god sake. sigh. okay back to the story. she ask me how did i fuck someone? and i just said i go slow [it was my sister's idea to follow through whatever the girl wants] and ask her why. she said she never did with anyone else other than her boy friend. she also said they always 'did' it. and i was like okayy this is a weird topic to talk to a little girl.

and the most making-my-head-much-more-sicker question was she ask whether i want to have a threesome with the both of them. she wanted me to  turn on my webcam but then i said i was sorry cuz i'm using a computer [which i don't] and i don't have webcam here [which i had] she was sad cuz she really wanted me to be a part of their whole sex thing and THAT was when my headache starts to get worse. i can't stand whatever that girl was going to say to me so i have to excuse myself by saying 'why don't you go play with your boy there. i have stuff to do' and she said okay and click the 'Disconnect' button.

finally! i was SO surprised bout that, i have to swallow a bunch of panadols and get to sleep. [i sleep a lot haven't i?] i thank to the God because it ends. i dont want to have another talk about sex with some girl who's really really really HORNY. sigh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments