Merry Xmas!

December 25, 2010

Christmas LIghts Pictures, Images and Photos

i love those pretty lights and oh.my.gosh! can you just see the snow? i wish they exist here.

Anyway anywhoo, Merry Christmas everyone!! 

nothing special for me this year (except that my dad's birthday is coming soon and i still didn't get anything for him yet) just staying home with my family like we always do. and we - as the kids who's not working - are counting the days for classes to start. *sigh* this 29 i'll be registering myself to get a room for my college thing - and by i mean room, i will not going to stay there until the 2nd of January. i still wanna be at home. i guess all of us do. who would want to be at the hostel soon when nobody is there? well there's the freshie thing going on at that time but still, who would wanted to be there right? right? and i'm planning to bring my things much more lesser than i used to. i've bought pretty much a lot of stuff until i need, well about 4 peoples to help me out to my dad's car (thanks god his car is big!) i learned the lesson so no more many bags and other stuff unless needed.

i still haven't pack my things, pay the fees for my course and my broadband (which i'll be needing it very soon and did i mentioned i didn't pay it for 3months now? *sigh* now i'm banned to used it cuz haven't payed anything yet. besides, why would you want to use a broadband when the whole house are using wifi?) thank god my books are already packed and that's the stuff that i'm going to bring and put in my room. in the hostel i mean. 

btw, i managed to tune up my guitar! well i love my guitars but when it comes to new strings, i'm afraid of tuning it cuz of i always imagined stuff like the string will broke and my hand will bleed or the string will get to my eyes and i go blind. yeah stuff like that. i really hate it when i'm imagining things cuz most of the time when i do that, it;ll come true. i dont like that. but thanks to that some kind of how-to-tune-your-guitar website helped me out. though it didn't do anything other than letting me know how to take care of the guitar strings and stuff like that. but hey, i love my guitars. so i'll do whatever it takes to take care of them :) yeah, i'm kinda guitar freak.

and guess what. i played an ELECTRIC guitar for the first time everrrr. well i'll talked bout that soon. but for now i just wanna say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 



look at the snowman. isn't it cute? :3 i'll make my own snowman someday. anyway, have a pleasant Christmas everyone! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments