I freaking PASS!!

December 10, 2010

OHMYGOSH! i cant believe it. i pass my final! YEAY!! i'm so happy i couldn't believe and i cried. lol xD
and now i can get through Dip. Science. the course i've been dying to attend. oh gosh i think i made my parents proud. well not for long but at least i finally made them proud about my education. since i'm not the type of getting straight A's and stuff but i mange to pass this totally important examination in my life.

so now i have other test and finals that probably - well not probably but definitely be the most important then this one. i really have to struggle more for the nest semester. gosh i still cant believe it. thank god to that.

and here it is :
i have to blur some of the information. i dont want people to know what i got but what important is my GPA :)

[side note : did you guys noticed i said important too much? wow that's kinda boring]

i really work my ass of for it. its been amazing to have my friends with me. specially Naziey. even though she's in Dip. in Accountancy, she still help me out with some of my science subjects specially maths. she's really good with that ^^ besides that, Kak Rini and Kak Idang are the seniors who also encouraged me to keep studying and do the best in finals. a great BIG thanks to them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments