Well hellooo there!

January 08, 2019


after years, baru dapat revamp balik ni blog. I feel like I need to re-do all the stuff that has been happening here. I feel like I'm grown hahaha. well, it's been 26 years living... no wait, I'm 27 this year. sigh. oh, hello 2019~

but anyways, masih tengah edit edit, touch up sana, touch up sini. ada link yang belum boleh buka lagi, ada mau susun lagi. pelan pelan orang bilang hehe. but I do love how it looks now. rasa besar suda hohoho.

this year, tiada buat new year resolution apa benda pun. but maybe akan diusahakan untuk menulis lebih. either in ze buuk or hieerrrr. kalau sini, cari topik tu yang susah sikit. maybe I should jot down whenever tetiba ada idea of what to write. sebenarnya, I do have some personal stuff to write but bila sudah tulis tu, end up jadi draft ja hahaha and sometimes, suda buka mau menulis but then terlupa apa point mau ditulis lol.

apapun, I should try to write more. I wanted people to know that I might be in the same situation as someone else and giving my point of views about it would made them know they are not alone. who knows? fighting mina!

You Might Also Like

0 comments