let’s do this!

November 06, 2017

And you tried to change, didn’t you? Closed your mouth more. Tried to be softer, prettier, less volatile, less awake... you can’t make homes out of humN beings. Someone should have already told you that. And if he wants to leave, then let him leave. You are terrifying, and strange, and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love. 
Dear faghah sent me that quote. Sebak jap semalam ahahah

I have come to the point where i don’t care anymore. I mean, i love you but even if you were not mine, i’m okay with it. Insya Allah. Allah knows what’s best for me. And later, if its meant to be, it will be. You were the greatest gift Allah had given to me. Knowing you was the best damn thing ever. I should focus more on my studies and love life is not meant for me because i know i care too much. I love too much. I should have learned that from my past experience. I guess you were the only person who knows me really well. You were my bestfriend, my dear, my heart. I appreciate that dearly though. But then again, thank you for everything. All the memories shall be with me all the ways ☺️

I pray the best for you and many good things comes to you. May Allah ease your journey and give you health and wealth. If you still wanted to talk, i’m always here. Where i’ll be. 

With love,
SAP x

You Might Also Like

0 comments