Teddy Bear

September 07, 2011



Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! I gave him a gift. I gave him a gift for his birthday! Well it’s a simple gift and his birthday is tomorrow  actually. you wanna know what I gave him? A teddy bear. A F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G T-E-D-D-Y B-E-A-R! I gave a teddy bear to a guy! It’s a cute teddy bear to me. my cousins even agreed with it. Even my guy cousin. I asked him that is it okay that I gave a teddy bear and he said “well to me it’s okay. I don’t mind people giving teddy bear” and I was like =.=” that’s not the answer I want. My other cousin said “why don’t give him a shirt?” and I said, “ okay. Help me choose. I’m not good with choosing”. So we went up stairs of the shop finding some shirts and end up none was great. Besides, I’m not sure what his size is. I haven’t seen him for a very long time. So we stick by giving him the teddy bear with a black box that I think it was nice and a little birthday card. 

Technically, I didn’t gave him face to face cuz he’s not there. So I gave it to his mom, who I always called ummi. Ummi was fine. She’s getting thinner and paler actually. so was Kak Giging. She was doing really fine. Oh god only knows how much I miss her. The feeling of talking through Facebook was not the same as talking to her face to face. she’s nice as always. Even though we are not related, we were close. She’s also 3 years older than me. but I love her as my family. And then, her youngest brother, Wafi. He looks a lot like his father. Exactly the same on the outside. The thing I really envy when it comes to him is his eye lashes. His lashes are so long, so thick and so curly! It’s like every girls dreaming to have lashes like his. And his lashes are natural. No extensions no nothing. Anyway, why would guys wear eye lashes extension?

So yeah, I gave the gift to his mother. Not knowing how’s he been doing. And I’ll just have to wish him tonight at midnight. Texting would be the enough right? I think I’ll be saying short things to him. Wishing him having a blast and stuff like that :D
 
I guess that’s all for now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments