I want to be a HUMANOID

September 07, 2011



It’s raining here at night. I could hear the sound of rain drops from my window while the winds are whistling making music to my ears. It was supposed to be calming. It was actually but my mind keeps on running all that just happened.  Figuring whether was it real or not. So now I’m starring at my laptop like it can give me answers to everything. Like it knows how I feel. Oh sometimes I wish I was part human part robot. A humanoid. That’s what it is. I could be mindless. I will stop thinking into everything. Stop all this nonsense stuff that I could fantasize which is not real. Stop from hurting deep inside me and I’ll only give my heart to those who I really care. My family, my friends. Those who are always be there by my side. Even if they cursed me, laugh at my mistakes, it doesn’t hurt me in the inside because I know they don’t mean it. We were just having fun. But when it comes to someone who you care but ignore everything you do to make them feel okay, that made me hurt not physically but emotionally. To make me feel better, I let it go though it really upset me a lot but life must go on. Like water from pipes, it doesn’t go back to where it comes from. It goes directly to wherever it is set to be. So does life. And now, I’m letting go of something that will never be mine. And I’ll keep on praying to let Him show me the way so I won’t misguidedly take the wrong path. I learned my lesson for all that happened to me. I will never hurt myself ever again. That’s why I wished I was a humanoid.

You Might Also Like

0 comments