Kaneki Ken

December 05, 2015

A character from Tokyo Ghoul which I love dearly other than Ai Enma from Jigoku Shoujo (Girl from Hell). i really love the story to the core! something different but it's that kind of genre that i love. dark fantasy. his character reassembles some bits of me, especially the side where no one knew unless to those who is really close to me, which is also the reason why i chose him to be on my header! haha. same goes for Ai Enma. there's just something about her that really touched me and i really love the anime. i wish i had time for myself with animes. and guitar. i miss my guitars actually T^T and final exam is the corner. so it kinda stressing me out :( hence, why i'm here. i need therapy. i need stress reliever. do pray for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments