#20FactsAboutMe

September 08, 2014

well hello there dear blog.... i think its been a while since i last posting stuff here and the only reason i could tell you is that i'm definitely busy with helping my mum at home. literally. and i think i may have forgotten about the existence of my laptop because the only thing that i would get online without my laptop is my phone and my phone is everywhere with me *i'm so sorry dear laptop >.<*

as much as i love to write posts on instagram, twiter and facebook on my phone but its not fun trying to write something on your phone where basically the phone would rang with texts and all. it will divert my writing ideas and focus more on texting which is why i've deleted the blog app. it'll ruin the mood of writing. for me, its much better writing using your laptop where all the fingers will interact with one another and ideas will came blasting into your head. which is more enjoyable :D

anyways, here are some facts about me that i've posted on instagram and i'd love to share it here. some might not accept the way or how i handle with my life and honestly, everyone has their own opinions in their life and this is mine. i respect everyone's opinions and so should you :)

  1. I have a cat named Kulub. It was named from one of the Hantu Tok Mudim's character where Sofi Jikan acted as Lebai Kulub. We thought if it was male, we'd named it Kulub and if female, it would be Sofi. The movie was hilarious though.
  2. The shortest in the family. Obviously...
  3. I don't talk a lot when I'm around people who didn't know me well. Sometimes I do and it depends on the mood of talking but most of the time I don't. Sorry
  4. I love to read and when I read, I will not talk to anyone...even my cat lol 
  5. I'm the Cinderella in the family because I fit into every clothes my brother and sister have hehehe except for their shoe wear
  6. I love photography! though I don't own any digital cameras and all I have is my phone and my instax7s yet it won't stop me from taking pictures because just because you don't have one DSLR etc, doesn't mean can't be one
  7. I have a weird habit where I collect whatever items (rock, receipts, straw, tissue, chocolate/candy wrapping etc) whenever a great memory happened to me on that day. 
  8. I love makeups! My favourite makeup guru is @klairedelys. She's one amazing artist. Really love her work. But honestly, I only wear the basics when I'm out and on special occasions I'll use what I learn from her and other makeup gurus.
  9. My favorite colours are black, purple, white and silver but currently loving the colour of red and maroon.
  10. The only football match that I seriously watched was every Deutsch game on World Cup 2010 up until I went to UiTM at the end of June #GoGermany!
  11. My cooking specialty is pasta. More to spaghetti and lasagna~ though I can cook other food but pasta's my favorite
  12. I don't drink coffee because I hate the after breath smell and my dad won't let me drink it…until recently. It taste soo good! ☕
  13. I have the fear of getting a really bad body odour even if I've applied deodorant, body spray and some perfume
  14. The only few channels that I watch on the tele are FoodNetwork, HBO, and Fox Movies. If nothing's good to watch on either of them, is try to busy myself with something. 
  15. I failed some of the subjects in my diploma and repeat the courses and alhamdulillah I've passed it. Everyone have their hard times in school and seriously no one is perfect. I tried my best in everything I do when it comes to my study and if that's what I get, alhamdulillah. InsyaAllah there will be a way for me to get what I want. 
  16. Still trying and learning to be the best I can be about myself and my faith in everything. I believe in Allah's will and the way Rasulullah SAW handle stuff. With the guide and help from Allah, may I be able to follow His Prophet's Sunnah and His rules. 
  17. I learned Deutsch all by myself through a lot of reading, speaking, and watching videos (still have to learn more) and used to learn Japanese through anime and some jDramas. 
  18. I love love love to sing! not a pro but yeah. Just sing and let it all out hehe
  19. I have a thing with vampires, weird zombie and mummy dolls, wolves and huskies, mermaids and a bit of dark fashion
  20. I love extreme outdoors but I also love to stay indoors. So a bit of both in every way is fun!✌
 there you go! some facts about me. well, i'll try to write more soon especially since my laptop is now near me. Tschuss!

You Might Also Like

0 comments