unnecessary post

September 07, 2013

so i was kinda busy today with my chemistry test this morning, then doing my laundry, after that, cleaning up my bathroom and finally! here i am on my laptop. i was really tired and i just need something to make me a bit loosen up. so i went to tumblr.

to those who have tumblr will know how it is to be on that site. i mean literally you'll find a lot of massive stuff. its either some awesome photos or super amazing/funny GIFs or some random interesting infos. there's also some great and related post that you MUST reblog haha.

anyway, i found this and i, seriously, laughed for quite a few minutes and my brother thought i was watching some kind of funny video or something. here it goes.....


isnt it funny? well it is to me xD anyboo, i've to get ready now. dinner at our favourite restaurant, Little Italy. BYE! :)

P.S: I'M ONE OF THE WINNER FOR 1D: THIS IS US FROM SONY PICTURES MALAYSIA!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments