Recommended games of the week!

September 09, 2013

Hellooo~ guess what? I've just downloaded some game apps on my phone and seriously this game is the cutest and adorable game! It's called Jelly Splash. It's sort of like Candy Crush but more entertaining than that. It's like the longer your jelly, the more points you get. Oh and on a limited move to. But it's heck fun! And I'm currently addicted to it x) *feeling guilty*



And it goes something like this :)

Now that I found other games as well. Something like this app which is called Egg Baby 

This is my home

My backyard and that's Ash the piñata who gives me water bottle every 30 minutes.

this is Callie and I've to wait for about 2 days and 13 hours for it to hatch. At the same time, I've to take care of it because it'll die and I don't wait it to die! Sort of lol

And I played this game too! It's The Hardest Game Ever 2.


See that F grade? Currently stuck at that stage >.<




And it is THE HARDEST GAME I've ever played because you have to pass all of the games in just seconds! The more minimum your time, the better but some of the games are the longer you make that something stay, the better it'll be. I have to have really super fast fingers to press on the button or else I'll fail. 

Honestly, this is why I don't want to play games because they're massively addictive! And my Candy Crush was actually played by my sister and I've only played some of them just to pass the stage but this time I'm still on level 147 and it's really hard for me to pass x( 

Lol since when does games are important to me?! Nah might forget it in the future but seriously though, these 3 game apps are really fun. If you have a smartphone or tablet etc, I recommend you to download and play it. 

Tschüss!

Love, Mina xoxo

P.S: Im writing this post from my phone and I can't adjust the words in centre and a but smaller size. So I hope you'd bare with it ha :D

Updated P.S: i just change the whole photos setting on my computer. hah :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments