my little life after final exam

April 06, 2012

so yeah here i am posting again. it's just that i want to type it when its still fresh in my mind. it'll be suck if i forgot everything detailed =_="

3rd April 2012

this was the day where we called it "Cousins Only Hangout Day!" and this was where one of my cousin who works at Johor finally came back to us for a short 10 days break from work. i guess he's been very busy meeting his family and friends since then. when he's with us , it's his 8th day with his family. i said to him that we would hangout on the day before but due to some sickness i postponed the event. lol.

i woke up early during that day (well since i'm the driver i have to get ready much more earlier than them). so my passengers for the day were my sister and my lovely cuzzy, Jue. then we picked Alie up from his house where we kinda late i guess :P and head on to Center Point. when we're on our way, we suddenly talked about our other cousin who's in town which is our big Rajip. so we give him a call and thankfully he's already there. all we need to do was meet up.

finally we arrived. safely parked on the 6th floor because it's much more freely there rather than those floors below it. when we're on our way to the lift, Alie said he wanted to meet his girlfriend because she's there and was like "hey this is a NO girlfriend/boyfriend allowed" and he was like "it will be just a min". so yeah he did meet up with his girl TWO times and to be honest i don't like his girl but yeah who am i to judge.

first of all we were really hungry except for Rajip because he already ate with his friends. we ate at KFC yeah finger lickin' good.. i really like that rather than so G-double O-D good -.- ordered our food and took a sit wherever Jue and Rajip picked. while we're eating my mom and Nuar came to meet Alie. Nuar wanted to stay with us but mom have to bring him back home because he' sick. poor him.

Next destination, the kBox (short for karaoke box which mean a karaoke room?). i met my LONG LOST tuition friend. well not that lost its just that we haven't met for a very long time. Man or Rahman. who's a year younger than me but bigger than me. yeah i'm really small. compare me to my cousins from my mother's side including my 9-year-old cousin.... I AM VERY SMALL. I'M A DWARF WHEN I'M AROUND THEM *clears throat* but yeah even though i'm small, i'm big in heart :P back to Rahman, yup met him and paid a room for us for two hours to sing. you bet we sing our heart out. haha. and the most Romantic song? no i mean a very feeling song? it was Rajip's. and guess what? the title is Feelings  LOL xD we kinda like mock him with that song but he said that was his dad's song. so we kinda shut up? NO friggin' way. haha. after two hours almost end, i asked my sis to top up for our time for thirty minutes. it was that they were like "hey wasn't this supposed to end? i saw the time was about six minutes left.. why is this still playing?" i guess until now they never knew :P well at least we had fun ^^

after that, we bought a phone/key-chain. mine, as always, it has to be a Domo and it's cute x3 and we bought ice cream! my favorite dessert. mine was banana tropicana like always *nyummmmmmmm!* then we're trying to find a phone cover for Jue and me. we kinda walked a lot that day and it was very tiring and the result? we end up with buying nothing. dang~ so yeah we head home safely by sending Rajip first, then Alie and lastly ourselves Aein, Jue and me.

from left to right: Rajip, Jue, Alie, me, Aein and Nuar. this was the only pic we got. well we have videos of us singing but why would you wanna see that right? LOL



4th April 2012

i guess this was my very busy day because for the whole day i've been a driver for my sister and brother and at the same time trying to find a job at 1Borneo because it's closer to my house. 

first on the list, send my sister to Suria because it was her friend's birthday so they wanna celebrate it. then Jue and me headed to 1Borneo right away. when we arrive, first things first, food. we're hungry. so we ate at McDonalds. enjoyed our food and now come the search. first stop, Times Bookstore. because of my passion to books, i wanna be closer to them. so yup we went there and i was all nervous head-to-toe because it was my first time to find a job. we entered the bookstore but neither one of us are brave enough to talk to the cashier. so we were kinda like acting like we're searching for books but actually we're not >.< then suddenly my mom called saying that Nuar finished his school early that day. so we were like "let them do the talk after we picked them up" "yeah. i guess that's good idea" LOL us xD

kinda drive fast that noon because my brother might be alone so i kinda afraid that something might happened to him..so yeah i drove fast that day. done picking him up, back on track to picked Aein up. she was kinda sad because she had to leave early than her friends. so i said to them that we're going to 1Borneo and i'll treat them lunch right after finding shops that have vacancy. when we arrived, we went directly to Times and let Nuar do the talk. end up with a No Vacancy. i was like "rejection.... my first job rejection...." LOL. then head up to Adidas. thankfully they did have a lot of vacancy but the problem was that the management doesn't want a person who wears hijab. one of the worker said if they want you, then you have to write a letter saying that you can't open your hijab. i was like do i have to do that? can't they just let me in for the job? i asked what kind of job they need and can i have full-time or part-time. i could get both but still the hijab thing. *sigh* but still i gave them my number because she said she would let me know if i'm applied right after she asked the management that am i in or not. 

still i didn't gave up hope, i went to Harris but i didn't asked them a thing because to me, it seems very full with workers. then Nike, Quicksilver, Padini, Parkson, Muultibake, Kaison, Cotton On, etc. end  up with none. right after that we had lunch. again. poor sister and brother. after they gain theri energy again, we went to phone shops. Samsung included but didn't asked a thing because the shop was small and why would they need more workers right? then off to GSC to ask the same question again. but the person thought we were playing around because Nuar was busy asking about the movies. *sigh* so yeah that was when i finally gave up searching and we went to buy some drinks and fruits to eat. and then last stop, we're stopping to a phone accessories shop. i bought devil-devil from that shop and finally head home. 

cute isn't it? x3 oh and that's the phone/key-chain that i bought in Center Point

P.S: the Adidas worker texted me saying that they're sorry and ask me to find another job :( *tsk tsk*



5th April 2012
 i just wanna post some pics for today. hee. enjoy :D

this is Yuyu. short for Rohayu because she was found at Rohayu restaurant and from this pic she was standing to reach my DomoDomo xD she's adorable ain't she? :3

this is Special. we called him that because of his legs?or fingers? notice his legs/fingers.. a normal cat would have 4 fingers from their paws but not Special. that's why he's Special :)

and lastly, this is Rainbow. she's weird when it comes to cuddling because when you sit on the floor, she'll do all the best she can to get under your legs. like a hole or something. weird right? 



i guess that's all for todayy. toodles~ 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments