#imagine for KissMes around the world

April 06, 2012

hi! this was supposed to be my #imagine tweet but it's jut too long. so i decided to put it on my blog and i wanna share it through all UKISS Fan bases that i know. i hope they did RT the tweet i linked to them >.<

btw i hope you like this. it just came to me this morning and i'm sorry if there's a lot of grammatical mistakes. i hope you'd understand. so yeahhh here it is . enjoy ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You and Kiseop were a couple. Both of you love each other very dearly and are happy having each others. You guys are the type of couple who would only hold hands, hugs and kiss on the cheeks. Kinda a well mannered couple. Then one day you wanted to surprise him. You know he's afraid of heights (wonder how is he on plane sometimes?). So you make a date to a place where they have rope jumping. 

On that day, you cover Kiseop's eyes with a cloth all along the way to your destination. Even to the top floor where the rope jumping is and even when the instructor ask the both of you to put on the safety jacket and stuff, he's still doesn't know what's happening. Then you hugged him and asked him to untie the cloth. It took him a full minute to regain his sight back to normal and when he did you said "surprise...!" he's still in your arms and when he looked around you saw his face was getting paler and paler. You can see he's sweating coldly and you can feel his heartbeat pumping really fast. You called his name but no answer. You called him again..still nothing. Then you pulled his face to you. You look him straight in the eyes and said "I just wanted you to know that I will always be there for you. No matter what. Even in your greatest fear I will always be there for you. I'm doing this because I know I'm not good with words to say that I love you with all my heart. Instead I'll show you with these kind of thing. Hee. You're always in my heart Lee Kiseop and I'll do my very best to be always by your side. No matter what. I love you" still holding his face, you kissed him for the very first time on the lips and then the cheeks and lastly the forehead. You can feel that he's very shocked. so you hugged him as tightly as possible. 

And when returned your hug back, you looked at him and you can see that he's smiling and almost crying when he looked at you so dearly an because of that your hand moves by itself to touch his cheeks but in midway, Kiseop take your hand and kissed it and placed it on his cheeks. He said "I can't believe this but I think I've found you" he smiled and kissed you hands again and said "yeah.... I think I've finally found you.... And I love you too (your name). I love you very very much. But you don't have to go this far" 
"na'ah. You're chickening right? No way. I've brought you this far and we'll jump-" his finger shushed your lips "hey I didn't say I won't do this. I'll do it but only because of you" you smiled and hugged him and said "okay" happily. 

So the both are you listened to what the instructor said and he ties the rope on to the both of you. Both of you hugged each other and when the instructor was counting backwards starting for five... four... "I love you always (your name) three... "I love you too.. always Lee Kiseop" two..... One! 

You both jumped and were screaming out crazily specially Kiseop and you can hear him scream "ARRGGHH I... LOVE... YOU... ( YOUR NAME )!! I.. WISH WE COULD BE TOGETHER... FOREVERR!!" and you smiled with tears in your eyes. 

Now that both of you really do love each other after all. Even in his busy schedule he still manage to find sometime for you because he will always love you too :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments