being linguistic.. how bout you? :)

March 14, 2012

hello dear bloggers and to those who read my blog.. thank you for even considering to read this post. as you can see the title for today is about being linguistic (lol why am i being so schematic?...i don't even know xD) well I'm a fan of other languages besides English and Malay. for now i could only understand Bajau (an ethnic in my country). but the thing is i can only understand it but when it comes to me talking in bajau, i couldn't. my mom said i could practice bit by bit with her and i did actually. but i really need to learn more. hee. 


anyway, the cultures that I'm a fan of are German, Korean, Japan, France, Greek and Arab. for German, Korean and Japan, i learn by myself which is hard cuz i don't have someone to talk to. maybe after I've finish my diploma or degree, i wanted to learn these languages and maybe more. I'll add Mandarin to the list too.

more over, i can read German and Korean (Hangul) but i don't know what it means (poor me lol) and that's why i want to learn them. BTW, I'm doing this not just because I'm a fan of some bands and singers (specifically in German & Korean). i wanted to learn their way of talking & writing and their way of life. plus, the cultures are very different from Malaysia and i would like to visit these countries someday. not just that, I'm hoping i would have adopted families when i go to these countries and from time to time, i would like to visit them. gosh.. thinking about it makes me happy and it would be great if i could tweet in Hangul to the Korean artists that I'm a fan of. kyaa~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. baa.. ajar laa aku juga... mau juga blajar nee....

    ReplyDelete