my Mushroom Garden ^^

February 18, 2012

hello peeps! it's been so long since i last posting here. due to very busy semester for me plus with a certain few weeks with no internet, blogging is limited. sigh. but i am ver active with my facebook and twitter cuz i've services from my mobile phone. so it's easier for me to be online there when there's no internet.

anyway anywho, i guess some of you must be wondering why my title post is about Mushroom Garden. well seriously i don't own any mushroom garden for REAL. its a game actually. an app that i found on apps store :)

TA~ DAAAA~~~~ ^^.V

 i am currently addicted to this game. ha! its funny cuz when it comes to games i'm very picky. so yup this game is one of the very lucky games that i played. CONGRATULATIONS! lol :P

this game is simple actually. you just have to choose which food button where it also displays the time for the funghi to sprout and when they have grown you can just harvest them with a tap or a swipe. oh i forgot to mention that this game is available only for apple iPhones and iPods and android phones. you can just search "Mushroom Garden" on the apps store and voila! you'll find this game.. [for itunes, just click >HERE<]

Not just that, the mushrooms are adorable too! here take a look :D

see? isn't it cute? ^^

so here's my garden :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments