this is what i prevent to happen

February 25, 2011

its getting freaky and freakier. its not that i dont appreciate what he did to me but its making me uncomfortable.i know it's sweet and all that but its like you dont have to waste your time and money for me. i dont like being treated with money. i know he likes me cuz he admitted himself. i know i 'like' him as in like admire or something but i'm not like really into like him. since he say it himself, it makes me like . . . . oh i wish i could meet my mom and talk to her face to face. i'm sure she'll know what to say.

i hate when things becomes like this. i dont want someone to 'like' me if you know what i mean. i wish i never know. things would be easier to handle. its only been a week we - or to be precise, I know him. and i entirely sure i dont even know his basic infos. i dont want to be mean. i wish things like this never happens!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be more easier if u know exactly what is really going on between ur heart n him. I know how much you care & like him, i mean not that really know, but there are sumthng holding ur back. ask urself, then maybe u'll get the answer.

    ReplyDelete