i think i like him

February 11, 2011

yeah. i think i just realized that. well not really. i noticed it on Monday. at first i used to think of him as a super shitty guy cuz he was freaking annoying!! like seriously annoying. i used to think 'oh too bad. he's good looking but has a hell out of behavior. he's really rude and disrespectful. but as time goes by he's changing. i'm not sure to the normal him or what but yeah he was positively changing. i was aware of that a week before our mid semester holiday. he still as rude as are but not as he used to be. and now, i like the way he is now rather than before. i think i'm attracted to guys who looks bad but in reality, he's not. he's just a normal guy only with some manners problem etc etc. and now i kinda like him. well he's cute (to my eyes. different people have different taste in things. even boys or girls) and i dont know why, i kinda know him from somewhere but not really sure where it was or when was it.
and now i know that he likes me. well i dont what type of the term 'like' does he mean. but yeah. now i know. well not entirely. i've guessed it already before my friend told me. i was just waiting someone (or himself) to tell me bout it. it's always like that. i can't not know that someone like me. some people said i've got a great intuition cuz i always know when people lie to me, people who likes me (like him xP) and know someone will betrayed my love like my stupid ass hole ex-boyfriend. *sigh* past is past. just let be. so yeah, i'm good with that. anyway, with his good-bad-boy looks, he's still sweet.
btw, don't forget i've typed 'Like' not 'Love'. i'm still not in love with anyone. i might be sometime, but not know. kinda avoided that type of thing :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments