The Teddy Bear :3

December 21, 2013

helloooo~ :)
currently everything's fine although Kulub, my kitten was sick this past few days. poor him. tomorrow is his last day going to the vet. last shot and he'll be given some meds. by the way, going to the vet was actually my first time ever like really because every time our pets are sick or something, we mostly treat them by ourselves. so yeah its my first going to the vet and the experience was fun? i suppose. you can actually see that all the staffs and doctors were animal friendly and its fun to watch them doing their job. 

anyways, remember the teddy bear i said i gave him? so we've exchanged it. well it's more like he took my rabbit pillow and he gave me the teddy i gave him because this time, he'll be able to bring the purple rabbit pillow to sleep without being ashamed as the teddy he never sleeps with it -.-" so yup the teddy's with me now. sleep with it every night since i'm probably sure for those who know me i wouldn't sleep without my favourite pillow and a teddy. the teddy was the substitute for mr. purple rabbit. sigh. actually, he took most of my favourite stuff but its okay. i'm fine with it anyway because what's mine is his and what's his is mine. well that's what Abah said. lol.  

this is Mr. Teddy. well thats what i called him tho haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments