Get ready with me in the car :)

October 09, 2013

this  was recorded 2 weeks ago when i was actually late to get ready at home for my second cousin's engagement day because of some chores that needed to be done and all i could do was wear my clothes, my inner hijab, wear BB cream and powdered my face.


since i did not show any aurat/aurah, i thought to myself why not record myself doing all things i usually wear when i'm going to some function and here it is :)

please note that this is my normal function make up and i'm not a pro when it comes to this. i did what i usually do and everything i have or whatever i put in bag were all the things that i used. other than that, this is my first time doing a full make up video and first time wearing that kind of hijab. so please bear with me. i'm also fully aware that i'm not wearing seatbelt which is very dangerous and the reason to whatever i'm doing is a shaky. anyway, this is a full 50 minute video and that's another reason why i wanted to do my make up in the car.

thanks for watching :)


with love,
mina xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments