Happy Eid Mubarak!

August 21, 2013

hello readers who reads my blog! i hope its not too late for me to wish Happy Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims since I'm pretty sure we have a month of Syawal to celebrate the happy month with all the giving food to people, making their tummy happy. :) 


me and my dearest sistaaaaaaahhh :D

a lot has happened in this past few weeks or days maybe and a lot were needed to be done specially with the physics project which i'm getting scared right now and the tests we're gonna have, the classes that needed to be replaced, the Diskusi thing this Sunday, our faculty's family day and dinner on the same day. ughh A LOT i tell ya. but as my wise Ma always said "Prioritise, which is needed to be done the most then do it and after that do the others. Step by step. slowly." fuhhh thanks Ma. really appreciate that advice. its always in my mind. really love her. 

anyboo, SALAM AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR BATIN peeps! 

love, 
mina xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments