safe and sound

June 02, 2012

HELLO !

yeah here i am after these past few months not updating anything. haha i really wated to update stuff but yeahh whenever i'm online kinda forgot my real reason to be on the net. anyway so here's my cover of Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars. I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. THIS. SONG. ooh something's wrong with my caps lock button xD this song actually reminds me of my dear sister who's now very far away from and and very hard to see her. AND i've recorded this on the 25th of May where UKISS having a free concert for Hari Belia or National Youth Day here in Malaysia. kinda sad that i didn't get to see them :\ and it also reminded me of Emi and Fatin Arinah who i've known from twitter since the day i found them with Tokio Hotel. it's awesome to know someone who has the same interest with you :D

so here it is. enjoyyy :D




You Might Also Like

0 comments