the unnamed song

April 09, 2011

first thing first, i wanna thank Abg Sahri a.k.a my dad for teaching me this awesome song. it's sweet and gentle. for your information, this is my lullaby song. haa. i play it before i go to sleep. lol. mostly people will play it to others but me? i play it for myself. haa! well actually not just me. my roommates love this song too. since they are my roommates, so they listen to it too whenever i play this song.


btw, i don't know what's the name of this song. even 'my dad' don't know it. i think it still doesn't have a name. that's why i put the title of this song 'Unnamed' cuz it has no name. 

so yeah, i hope you guys like it :)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. if i wasnt mistaken, the first came out from john lennon - stand by me song, mostly copy out from that song during the into and the bridge, when it comes to chorus, its sounded the almost the same as vitamin c - graduation song chorus. so its givin me out the idea of the title " meena kaulitz - stand by me after graduate"? lol... still, its just an opinion of mine. nice guitar play btw, really nice job done by you..keep up the good effort (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa.......the best yet...but if im not mistaken,i know that shirt yur wearing..hehehe....maybe u know me....i love sherryanne...;)...know who i am???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous 1 : hey thanks a lot for the compliment. lol it did? i didn't noticed. all i did was just enjoying the song. btw, nice title! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous 2 : thanks my friend ^^ and i do know you. haa

    ReplyDelete