weird o.o

September 02, 2010

okay just a few seconds ago, three seniors from DPIM (maybe they're part 2 or something) came to my room and wanna let me teach them about Physics. its about velocity and stuff. then when i tried to do the questions that they totally dont understand, they were look everything with my stuff. my guitar, my books, my handwriting, my chords and others. even my German dictionary o.o they said that "most people like Korean, Japanese but me, German. which is very common and not just that, you understand it a little bit too" thats what they said. they talked bout my dad, my uncle, and my other uncle who's into business and stuff. they know my father and for me that a bad sign =/

so then after i've done trying their question which i'm really not sure whether the answers that i got is true or not, i taught them one-by-one. and the kinetic energy part is the one i'm really not sure about. i explained to them and let them understand the question. after that, they wanna have my number just in case they have other questions to ask. well they ARE seniors. so i just gave my number to them. and after all the thanks and stuff, now i feel kinda weird. i'm a junior. a freshie to be exact and i teach my senior. i thought they were going to bully me or something. but then it was okay. up till now, i still feel wierd

You Might Also Like

0 comments